Human Resources Programmes
The 4HR Masterclass is a three-day event that equips HR executives to prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in their organisations. The Masterclass will equip you to:
- Understand the emerging technologies
- Learn about the impact technologies are having on work and workplaces, across industry sectors
- Dialogue with leading experts from SA and abroad, in thinking through the implications for Human Resource Management and Development
- Become a change champion, organisational capability builder and technology proponent within your organisation.
You will be required to:
- Read the latest research (provided), analyse your own organisation and prepare points of discussion
- Listen to, then engage with key global and national thinkers
- Prepare and implement your own analysis and recommendations within your organisation
- Think through the implications for HR Management and Development
- Provide a case study of emerging “best practice” and contribute toward a national recognition award!