Planning for Managers
This executive development course is a programme of choice for JSE listed companies and SMME’s to develop planning skills of senior managers and those working towards a National Certificate in Generic Management at NQF Level 5. The course will enable managers to:
- Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate:
- Operational strategies that take the organisational strategies into action
- Project coordination and management of the systems within an organisation
- Productivity (thereby improving the effectiveness of the unit and the individual performance)
- Enhance the development of teams and team members.